Welcome to the blog that doesn’t waste your time telling you why my roommate likes a recipe a certain way or why I was inspired to write this post. We are straight to the point here at Recipes Anonymous and write it as my small not good at cooking brain sees it.
- Preheat that oven to 425
- Dough of some kind. Lets be real, you want to create from scratch but you’ll probably do store bought so not going through dough. Google it if you want. Plenty of good options on there.
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/3 cup Mustard
- Mix that shit up in a small bowl. 3/5 ish on the crust as a sauce. Use the rest to top as needed after cooked.
- 2 hamburgers
- I don’t know how much meat that is, maybe ½ pound. Cook like you’d cook taco meat. Mash it into pieces the size you would want on your pizza. I sprinkled some slap yo mam seasoning and salt and pepper in there for good measure.
- Decent amount of cheese (White cheese and yellow cheese)
- Need to load this thing up with both cheeses. Make sure the sauce is mostly covered and then throw on some more as you wish. There is no such thing as too much cheese. I believe Jesus said that in the bible.
- Throw it in the oven. Probably take like 8-12 minutes. Just start looking at it around then and you’ll know. Cheese should be melted!
This is where the fun happens. The best part of the cheeseburger are the toppings and you aren’t going to cook those. Take whatever your favorite toppings are and start cutting them up. For me it was Pickles, Peppercinnis, Jalapenos and Onion. Go wild and put what you want. I cannot, in good conscience, recommend tomato on anything but I imagine if you are into that sort of thing this would be a good place for it.
By the time you are done with this stuff the pizza is probably done. Take it out, let it coagulate for 1 minute, then cut the pizza into your desired slices.
Serve on a plate with the bowl of extra sauce in front of you. Put on your toppings then drizzle some mustard and ketchup sauce on there.